Monday, March 1, 2010

Politics: Looking Back


With the recent hubbub about the "Miss Me Yet?" Billboard, former VP Dick Cheney's recent minor heart attack, the Health Care Reform Summit, especially the jab to Senator McCain by President Obama about the campaign being over, it reminded me of a catchy JibJab political cartoon:

Time for Some Campaignin' (the girl poked at the end is one of my daughters)

I follow politics, and sometimes you just have to laugh. Beyond that, it's interesting to look back and see what was happening then, and the turns that have taken place since.

If nothing else, hope you enjoyed the tune--and it's not caught running again and again in your head.

4 comments:

  1. Amusing! I especially enjoyed seeing the President riding around on the unicorn with the creatures from the woods. And as a Bob Dylan fan, I enjoyed the song selection, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Dave Kepple, the elements did come together well, including the tune.

    ReplyDelete