Sunday, February 27, 2011

Flank Hawk's Most Recent 5 Star Review


"I really enjoyed this book. It was well written, the characters are interesting, and the story never dull. Not to mention the fascinating underlying concept of Nazi technology being introduced into a world of swords and sorcery. I'm definitely looking forward to a sequel." --Volpot

I saw this after spending a few hours working on the sequel (Working Title: Blood Sword).

Beyond that I noted that Amazon.com recorded sales of both the Kindle and print versions of Flank Hawk. Sort of a Hat Trick. :)

6 comments:

  1. Excellent, Terry. I recommended Flank Hawk to a friend last week at work, and within seconds he was on Amazon checking it out.

    The tag line hooked him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation, J. Jones!

    It's much appreciated, and if your friend does read it, let him know that on my wewbsite there's a "What Character Are You" in the novel quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cher! It is always good to hear positive comments from someone who enjoyed your work.

    ReplyDelete