Wednesday, June 29, 2011

ConCarolinas 2011: Readers of Fantasy, Horror and Science Fiction


Krystal showing her copies of
Dead Eye and Flank Hawk

`
I've been preparing blog posts following up on ConCarolinas 2011. While looking through pictures taken, I came across Krystal's. She's a prime example of why I really enjoy going to conventions and book fairs. I get to meet and talk to readers. Sure, it's an opportunity to introduce readers to my works, but there's much more to it than that.

During my second year attending to ConCarolinas I again had the opportunity to discuss some old favorites such as Roger Zelazny's Amber series and past SF television programs such as Babylon 5 and StarGate SG1. I got to talk about what's new and coming around the corner. I met some new folks and renewed friendships with others. Fun stuff!
`

No comments:

Post a Comment