Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Fabulous Blog Ribbon Award

`

Jeff Hargett from Strands of Pattern awarded me the Fabulous Blog Ribbon!

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the Ribbon on to five other bloggers.

5 Fabulous Moments
Marrying my wife, Kathy
The birth of my daughters
Each year watching my students graduate
Being awarded the rank of Eagle Scout
The a stranger walked up to me while I was pumping gas and told me how much he enjoyed reading Flank Hawk

5 Things I Love
My wife and daughters
God
The freedom my country offers
Typing 'The End' to a novel or short story (means that first draft is finished)
Being a teacher

5 Things I Hate
When a student gives up on himself and/or drops out of school
When one person treats another person like dirt, or worse
Most meetings
Mowing the grass
Peanut butter

Now, to pass it on...
Angie Lofthouse (of Notes from the Writing Chair)
Cher Green (of Footsteps of a Writer)
Dean Sault (of Inside a Writer's Mind -- enter at your own risk)
Kevin Tipple (of Kevin's Corner)
William Weldy (of Cop Writer)

`

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Terry. It was fun reading about your favorite and least favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have listed Spam--which I like, Angie, to oppose peanut butter. :)

      Delete
  2. Terry, Thank you for the wonderful award. I enjoyed reading your Fabulous Moments, Love, and Hates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cher, you have a good blog. Plus I'm sure your answers will be interesting.

      Delete