Thursday, June 28, 2012

Preparing for FandomFest 2012 (June 29-July 1)

`
I'll be attending FandomFest 2012 in Louisville, Kentucky this upcoming weekend. In addition to meeting readers and maybe selling a few novels, I'll be on several panels.

If you're in the area, stop in. It's certain to be an awesome time, with a ton of awesome guests.


The panels I'll be on:

Friday 4:00 pm: Collins Room, The World of Audio Books

Saturday 11:30 am: Beckham Room, Exploring Genres - Epic Fantasy

Saturday 1:00 pm: Stanley Room, Beta Reading

Sunday 10:00 am: McCreary Room, Critique Groups (I will be moderating this one)

Hope to see you there!
`

4 comments:

  1. Have a good time! The weekend you are visiting Kentucky is the weekend my family in Kentucky is coming to Ohio lol.

    Hopefully you'll have some more events in Ohio sometime, also my wife and I are hoping to get to ConCarolina (think that is the right name) at some point in the next couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is like that...crossing paths but not meeting. It appears I'll be at an event in Urbana, Ohio July 21st.

      ConCarolinas is a pretty fun mid-sized convention. The folks who run it seem pretty efficient and are friendly.

      Delete