Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Whose Line is it Anyway? A show I miss

`

Colin Mochie & Ryan Stiles
My two favorites on the show
While I enjoyed the early seasons of the Drew Cary Show, I really enjoyed the show he hosted, Whose Line is it Anyway? I recalled seeing it originally as a British produced show years before, but it translated well to the USA.


It takes a certain type of talent to be a stand-up comedian and make people laugh. It's taken to a whole new (or two) level when you have to improvise moment by moment. Quick-witted and endlessly creative are must-have qualities.

Below is an episode. What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. While I think Clive Anderson is a wonderful bloke (some times) when Drew took the wheel on the US version, with the addition of Ryan and the other regulars... magic was made.

    Silly, silly humour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think the other regulars are the ones that really made a difference. Wayne Brady was very funny also.

      Delete