Friday, October 12, 2012

Interview over at Morgen Bailey's Writing Blog

`
Had a fun interview over at Morgen Bailey's writing blog.

Some great questions and discussion. And hey, I bet you'll never guess what three people from any era I'd like to invite to dinner--and what I'd cook (okay, maybe my wife and daughters could guess at the second part with some accuracy).


If you've got a few moment to spare, click on over and give it a read.

Link: Daily interview no.518 with writer Terry Ervin
`

3 comments:

  1. Nice interview. I enjoyed that very much. By the way, "Seconds of Eternity" was one of my favorites in the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview. Thanks for sharing. Left comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked, "Seconds of Eternity," Angie. It sort of meshes with your novel, Defenders of the Covenant.

    Thanks for taking the time to read and comment, Cher.

    ReplyDelete