Monday, April 8, 2013

Panelist at the Ohioana Book Fesival in May

`
I've been invited to participate in the Fiction: Horror & Fantasy panel during the Ohioana Book Festival.

The Ohioana Book Festival is scheduled for Saturday, May 11th from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm, and the Fiction: Horror & Fantasy panel will run from 12:45 pm until 1:30 pm.  Also on the panel will be authors Gary Braunbeck, Mark Dawidziak, E.S. Moore, Denise Verrico and Tim Waggoner.

Once again this year the Ohioana Book Festival will be held at the:
Fort Hayes Metropolitan Education Center
546 Jack Gibbs Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43215

There are over 70 Ohio authors scheduled to be attending the festival. I'll be signing copies of Flank Hawk, Blood Sword and Genre Shotgun. Hope to see you there!
`

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I plan to. I'll be posting more later, but they're having a reception at the Governor's Mansion again this year. My wife will join me there again. Fun to tour, talk with authors and such.

      Delete