Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas in the Village (St. Paris) Book Signing

`
Just to let folks know that I'll be participating in Christmas in the Village from Noon until 6:00 pm on Saturday (December 6). I'll be there with more than five dozen vendors that include sellers of clocks, fancy pens, decorations, collectables, crafts, jewelry and much more.

I'll be talking about reading and writing, and signing books. If you're looking for a few Christmas gifts or something for yourself, this is the place. If you already have copies of my novels, bring them along and I'll be happy to sign them.

I'll be in the Municipal Building located on Main Street (U.S. Route 36) just west of Springfield Street.

Note: Santa is scheduled to arrive for a visit to see children at about 1:00 pm.

Follow this link for more details: Christmas in the Village

Hope to see you there!
`

No comments:

Post a Comment