Saturday, December 13, 2014

One of Many Chance Reminders of My Friend, David Stace

`
Yesterday, I was looking through my collection of audiobook CDs to share one with a friend, when I came across my copy of The Great Divorce, by C.S. Lewis. The post-it note is from David Stace, who'd borrowed it to listen to during his devotional time.



I also think about Dave whenever I get to sign a copy of Soul Forge, the book I dedicated to him.


The Great Divorce is a story about a man who takes a bus trip from Hell to the outer reaches of Heaven, and observes why damned souls continue to bar themselves from entering Heaven. It's both an interesting and instructive listen (and read).  David agreed. :)
 
Dave, with Bob Ohler on his right and Pam Weldy on his left
 Here's a link to my previous post about David Stace: I'll Miss You, David Stace, and I'm Not the Only One
`

No comments:

Post a Comment